AWS AppSync is a serverless back-end for mobile, web, and enterprise applications.
AWS AppSync makes it easy to build data driven mobile and web applications by handling securely all the application data management tasks like online and offline data access, data synchronization, and data manipulation across multiple data sources.
AWS AppSync uses GraphQL, an API query language designed to build client applications by providing an intuitive and flexible syntax for describing their data requirement.
- IT degree or industry related
- To learn what is GraphQL
- To learn the basic concept of GraphQL Data Schema
- To learn what is AWS AppSync
- To learn how to quickly deploy via AWS Amplify
- Has been on the course of “Get started with AWS Cloud Technology”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3.5 Hours
- Skill level Advance
- Language Mandarin / English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes