AWS RoboMaker – Navigation and Personal Recognition
AWS RoboMaker Service enables robotics developers to extend their robotics application to the cloud, and to integrate cloud services such as Amazon Polly, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Lex and Amazon CloudWatch into Robot Operating System(ROS) as a smart robot.
Until now, setting up a development environment can take each developer days and building a realistic simulation system to test an application can take months due to the underlying infrastructure needed. Once an application has been developed and tested, a developer needs to build a deployment system to deploy the application into the multiple robots and later update the application while the robots are in use.
In order to save time, AWS RoboMaker provides a robotics development environment for application development, a robotics simulation service and a robotics fleet management service for remote application deployment, update, and management. This course will use RoboMaker, Kinesis and Rekognition to implement a robotic application for navigation and face recognition in a simulated environment.
- IT degree or industry related
- Learn robotics solutions on AWS
- Learn basic knowledge in Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Learn know-how of AWS RoboMaker services
- Learn how to build and test a robot with Amazon RoboMaker
- Has been on the course of “Get started with AWS Cloud Technology”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3.5 Hours
- Skill level Advance
- Language Mandarin / English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes