In the era of rapid technological development, the value of various IT licenses has also increased. When interviewing employees, many companies will also include the license as one of the reference items, and even become a salary increase condition. In the ranking of Forbes’ most valuable IT licenses, AWS Solutions Architect – Associate has ranked among the top five for five years. According to a Global Knowledge survey, professionals with AWS Solutions Architect – Associate have an average annual salary of Up to NT $ 3 million! Now let eCloudture introduce the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate exam preparation skills and the latest information.
How to prepare for the exam
The scope of the AWS SAA certification exam is very broad, but each service will not take the exam in-depth and will cut through the following five aspects:
- Design Resilient Architectures
- Define Performant Architectures
- Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Define Operationally Excellent Architectures
First of all, you must have the knowledge of AWS well-architected before you can know what details of architecture, then you can study AWS services. You may refer to the official documents, such as the User Guide, FAQs, and white paper for each service, review each service once again to know what features, limitations, and prices it has, what pain points and usage scenarios it is solving.
The examination time is 140 minutes. There are 65 questions in total, a total score of 1,000 points and a passing score of 720 points.(It depends on the official document.) There are multiple-choice questions and multiple-selection questions. Most of the questions will first imagine a situation and then provide several options. Choose the answer that has the best cost, highest availability, security, and fit.
When the exam is in progress, you can mark the questions that are uncertain and need to be checked. Start with the sure questions, and look back at those marked questions when you are all done. This way will help you to stay in top shape by controlling the time and calming your mood. After confirming that all questions have been filled out, click Submit. It will advance to the satisfaction questionnaire survey about the exam. After the questionnaire is filled out, you will know whether the exam passed.
If you pass the exam, you will get an e-mail notification about the exam result in about two days. You can find the exam result and license in training and certification. If you fail the exam, you must register for the next exam after 14 days.
For more details, read the official exam guide.
Sample examination question
The exam will have many situational questions, and the most suitable answer must be selected from it.
There is a company that wants to create a database for storing data in key-value format. Which option is most suitable?
A. Amazon Redshift B. Amazon RDS C. Amazon DynamoDB D. Amazon Aurora
There are sample exam questions for reference:
The services and information you should read
AWS Core Service
- NAT Instance & NAT Gateway
- Internet Gateway
- Security Group & NACL
- Network Connect
- Virtual Private Gateway
- Direct Connect
- VPC Peering
- VPC Endpoint
- System Manager
- Elastic Beanstalk
- API Gateway
- Step Functions
- AWS Official YouTube Channel
- You can learn about the different applications of AWS services and the latest information through the video, it is very helpful in learning.
- AWS Blog
- You can see many articles on the practical level of the application above, it is helpful for improving the familiarity of the service.
How to register for the exam (based on the PSI registration process)
- Step 1: Log in to the AWS Training & Certification website. > Sign in with your Amazon or APN account.
- Step 2: Click
Schedule New Examto register for the exam.
- Step 3: There will be two options when you see
AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate, click
Schedule with PSI. > There will be two options when you see AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate, click Schedule with PSI.
- Step 4: After confirming the exam type, click
- Step 5: After choosing the language of the exam, find the exam center is close to you and scheduled exam time, then click
- Step 6: Move to the payment process, fill in your payment information, click Pay now and wait for a few seconds to complete.
Now that you have learned the test-taking skills, you also know how to register for the test. If you have other related questions, please leave a message. You can also private message eCloudture fan group, there will be someone to answer your questions. We wish you all successfully passed the AWS Solutions Architect-Associate!